Bellini Bal Harbour
10225 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
What’s great about Bellini Bal Harbour is it brings the feel of the Italian Riviera to the perfect upscale setting in the world-famous Bal Harbour community. Miami Beach Realtor Josh Stein can help clients identify the perfect home in this incredible building, surrounded by high-end shops, parks, and, just out the condominium’s back door, the Atlantic Ocean.
One of the best features about these condos for sale in Bal Harbour, of course, is its 180 feet of private beach. But there’s so much more. From the Italian gardens to its cafe, the Bellini is a Mediterranean hideaway in a beautiful corner of South Florida. Consider the Spa Vida, Bellini’s in-house spa with fitness and custom facilities covering more than 3,000 square feet — exclusively reserved for residents. There’s also a heated oceanfront pool and 24-hour concierge service.
Each residence represents the height of Miami luxury… literally. Its 10-foot ceilings with enormous windows create a feeling of space and comfort. These are some of the features you can find in a Bellini condo: wine cooler, foyer, European bidet (of course), and jacuzzi whirlpool bath tub.
At Bellini Bal Harbour, there are only four residences per floor. Every unit has amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the city.
• High-speed private elevators to each residence
• Formal entry foyer with coffered ceilings
• Balconies with glass rails for unobstructed vistas
• 10-foot ceilings
• Recessed lighting
• Gourmet kitchens designed by Poggenpohl
• Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers
• Touch control ceramic cook-tops
• Instant hot water dispenser
• Wine cooler
• Washer and dryer in utility room
• Two zone air conditioning system
• Double glass laminate doors and windows for hurricane resistance
• His and Her master baths featuring Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub
Year Built: 2004
Total Units: 75
Bedrooms: 2 to 4
Sq.Ft. Range: 2,918 to 3,820 Sq.Ft.
I will do everything possible to get you the highest price and sell as fast possible. If you’re interested in learning more, send me a message. I’ll also send you a free market analysis and tell you what you’re condo is worth!