Prices starting at $7 Million
Home to just 60 ultra-luxury beachfront condos, Rivage Bal Harbour is an oceanfront 275-foot tower with a glass facade, located on 200 linear feet of prime shoreline in Bal Harbour, Florida. The residences will feature large open floor plans, ranging in size from 3,300 to 12,700 square feet and will give the impression of living in a single-family home on the ocean.
Residences will feature 10-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and will also have private elevators, 12-foot deep terraces and tons of natural light. Prices will start at $7 Million.
The highly anticipated Rivage Bal Harbour is the first new condo building in Bal Harbour since Oceana Bal Harbour was built in 2016. With just three units per floor, Rivage Bal Harbour’s large residences are designed as ful time residences. In addition, every residence comes with its own private, air-conditioned two car garage.
All of the residences at Rivage Bal Harbour will be delivered fully finished with custom kitchens, (Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance suite), bathrooms, and closets designed by Rottet Studio and provided by Falma Italia. All closets and blinds will also be installed. The dining and entertainment areas are accented with linear cove lighting. In addition, units are delivered The primary bathrooms are equipped with natural stone flooring and walls, plus bespoke bathtubs, mirrors, and light fixtures. Every bedroom in this condo offers a fully finished wardrobe in every bedroom.
Interested in buying at Rivage Bal Harbour?
Learn more about buying pre-construction at Rivage Bal Harbour with Josh Stein.
Rivage Bal Harbour Amenities
• Activities deck with resort-style pools (Sunrise and Sunset)
• Outdoor spa, sunbeds and cabanas
• Poolside food-and-beverage service
• Pickleball court
• Bicycle storage
• Private spa with sauna, hammam, hot/cold plunges, and treatment rooms offering salon
• Signature restaurant, exclusively for residents
• Curated social spaces, including formal sitting lounge, reading lounge and cocktail lounge
• Private dining room, chef’s table and bespoke wine room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with high-impact training room and yoga studio overlooking the Ocean
• VR game simulator and imaginative children’s playroom
• Bicycle storage
• Residential butler
• Dedicated lifestyle concierge
• In-residence services including personal chef, shopping, medical concierge, housekeeping
• 24-hour security and valet service
• House car
• On-site general manager
• In-residence dining, with catering from a signature on-site restaurant
|Line||Beds||Baths||Sqft(int)||Sqft(ext)||Sqft total||M2 (int)||M2 (ext)||M2 (Total)|
|Floor Plan A (Floors 3-21)||4||5.5||4,810||380||5,190||447||35||481|
|Floor Plan B (Floors 3-21)||4||5.5||4,358||387||4,745||405||36||440|
|Floor Plan C (Floors 3-21)||3||3.5||3,297||585||3,882||307||54||360|
Rivage Bal Harbour Prices
Prices start at $7 Million with an average price per Sq.Ft. of $3,700.
Bal Harbour Condos and Buildings
OFF MARKET CONDO OPPORTUNITY
4 BR | 3,912 Sq.Ft.
St. Regis Bal Harbour
Call Josh at (305) 695-8257
Have questions? Need advice?
We're experts in the South Florida Luxury Real Estate market and are available to help you with anything you need. Whether you’re interested in buying, renting or selling a home or condo, we're available to you 24/7.
Give us a call +1 (305) 695-8257 or email email@example.com
Global Luxury Realty
+1 (305) 695-8257
Ask Josh a Question:
JOSH STEIN REALTOR
Global Luxury Realty, LLC
1688 Meridian Ave
MIami Beach, FL 33139
+1 (305) 695-8257