Waldorf Astoria Miami Hotel and Condo Residences
Rising more than a 1,000 feet, the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Condo Residences will become Miami’s tallest tower and the first super-tall skyscraper in the city. The Waldorf Astoria Miami will include a 5-star hotel operated by Waldorf Astoria, 400 condo residences; and ground-floor retail.
Designed by Carlos Ott, the 100-Story building will be sectioned in 9 glass cubes. The first 3 cubes contain the Waldforf Astoria hotel rooms, suites and amenities. Cubes 4-8 will be the residential units and cube 9 will feature the penthouse units, some up to entire floor.
The Miami new construction condo residences will range from studios up to 4 bedrooms and all residences will feature private and semi private elevators. In addition, residences will feature:
– Generous 10′ 10″ ceilings
– Penthouses feature 12′ ceilings
– Waldorf Astoria custom kitchen cabinets designed by BAMO
– WOLF & SUBZERO appliances
– Finished units with standard wood flooring throughout (other options available included in price)
– Dornbracht fixtures
– The most impressive Ocean and City views in Miami
The Waldorf Astoria will feature world-class amenities and services including:
– Fitness center
– 21st floor all day dining, cafe, bar and restaurant overlooking the Bay
– 21st floor spectacular pool deck and cabanas (hotel & resident access)
– 5th floor Signature Restaurant (Renown chef to be announced)
– 30th floor Residents only pool deck
– Access to all Waldorf Astoria services on-demand
– 10% Contract (estimate March 15th)
– 10% 6 months from contract
– 10% groundbreaking (estimate Q4 2021 – Q1 2022)
– 10% 1 year from groundbreaking
– Balance at closing
Perhaps you’re looking for something a little smaller and more boutique? Or maybe you want to live in South Beach? The recently announced Ocean Park new construction condos will be built in the exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood, just steps from the beach and parks. Ocean Park will focus on sustainability measures including a green roof and high performance windows.
If you’re in the market for a new construction condo in Downtown Miami, but you don’t want to be in a super tall tower, you might also want to check out the recently announced 501 First Residences new construction condos. 501 First Residences will rise 40-stories in the heart of Downtown Miami and will feature 448 fully furnished condos, ranging in size from 385 to 835 Sq.ft.
located in Miami Beach. Five Park will be the tallest building in Miami Beach when completed in 2024. The 48-story Five Park Miami Beach will rise 519 feet and provide incredible views of Miami Beach and the Downtown Miami skyline. Prices in Five Park start around $2.6 million.
Let Us Help You Find Your New Home
We strive to provide a website in which all functionality and content are accessible to all individuals. Should you require assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate, please contact our offices at (305) 695-8257 | Sitemap