Rising 70 stories above the blue waters of Biscayne Bay, The Residences at 1428 Brickell will soon become an iconic centerpiece of the quintessential Miami skyline. The building will be the first ever high-rise residential tower using solar energy.
A limited edition of just 189 homes, these incredible residences will be priced from $2 million to $7 million, including a Penthouse Collection priced from $8 million to over $40 million. The building is designed by architecture and interior design firm ACPV Architects and international architecture firm Arquitectonica.
What makes this building so special is that The Residences at 1428 Brickell will be the world’s first luxury, high-rise residential tower to integrate photovoltaic glazing within the building’s façade. This solar energy feature is deftly blended into the building’s architectural aesthetic, expressing the importance of sustainability and carbon reduction along each of its 70 floors. Since the solar cells are integrated into the glass, the effective lifespan of the panels can match the window itself.
The world’s first luxury, high-rise residential tower to integrate photovoltaic glazing within the building’s façade.
The property will feature 500 photovoltaic-integrated windows along the west-facing façade, creating a “Solar Backbone” comprising nearly 20,000 square feet of energy-producing glass. With this orientation and permanently installed generating capacity, the system is capable of producing up to 170,000 kilowatts, or 170 megawatts, of clean energy per year. This is intended to result in the reduction of approximately 4,700 tons of CO2 and the use of 3,000 barrels less of oil. Ytech has selected award-winning firm Cosentini Associates as the property’s expert solar energy consultant to implement this technology into The Residences at 1428 Brickell.
Over a decade of planning and market research has come to fruition with The Residences at 1428 Brickell
Ytech’s vision is to create residential sanctuaries in an urban environment where design is driven first and foremost by resident experience and needs,” said Yamal Yidios, CEO of Ytech. “Complemented by impeccable architecture and advanced engineering, a remarkable combination of form and function, The Residences at 1428 Brickell will become iconic in delivering an unparalleled, service-oriented living experience.”
Ytech has selected a world-class team of artisans, designers, architects and engineers who understand the nuances of architecture, space, objects and human interaction to conceptualize and deliver a truly exceptional residential product. The concept for The Residences at 1428 Brickell was developed based on market research gathered from more than 250 luxury residential and hotel properties globally and interviews with three dozen renowned architects and designers.
As a result, the property was created with the owner’s experience and privacy at the forefront of every decision, making The Residences at 1428 Brickell not only beautiful to behold but ideal to live in. The end result – meticulously curated residences with thoughtfully crafted amenity spaces and private areas throughout the building that will deliver a perfect balance between beauty and functionality. These exclusive and private residences are focused on empowering owners with a sense of privacy, safety and individuality.
Interested in buying at The Residences at 1428 Brickell?
Learn more about buying pre-construction at The Residences at 1428 Brickell with Josh Stein.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Amenities
An unprecedented 80,000 square feet of amenities are dedicated exclusively to the 189 residences. A primary goal is to create purposefully designed spaces which are extensions of the home.
These spaces feature both intimate places for private contemplation and expansive areas for public celebration. More than three levels of amenities are located at the top of the tower, where a superlative environment for working out, conducting business, or socializing with friends is turned into an ultra-luxe experience complemented with views from 860 ft. in the air, bringing a sense of peace, wonder and exhilaration to every moment.
TOP OF THE TOWER AMENITIES
Level 70: Two-Story Rooftop Observatory
– Rooftop pool with breathtaking views 850 ft. in the sky
– Two-story soaring atrium with lush planting and serene seating areas
– Rooftop lounge bar with craft cocktails and culinary fare
– Poolside service
Level 67: Two-Story Owners Club
– Stunning double-height wine and spirits lounge with private temperature-controlled storage
– Private dining room with stunning, limited edition Vaselli chef’s kitchen for intimate gatherings and special occasions
– Two-story resident’s lounge with private event mezzanine
– State-of-the-art office suites with private offices, conference rooms, and lounge
– Full bar featuring craft cocktails and culinary fare A dedicated program of services available throughout the day and evening, including:
– Onsite beverage director and wine sommelier
– Private a la carte catering and full event planning
Level 66: Wellness Club
An entire floor dedicated to your health and wellbeing, including:
– 10,000 sq. ft. spa and gym with inspiring classical architecture
– Private his, hers, and couples spa suites, each complete with its own infrared sauna, steam shower, whirlpool and treatment area
– Expansive Technogym-designed and equipped gym with weight room, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) zone, and yoga studio
– Juice and nutrition wellness bar for healthy post-workout food and beverages
– Plunge pools, meditation room, treatment rooms, beauty suite, and barbershop
– Generous outdoor sun terrace and yoga pavilion to enjoy from sunrise to sunset
– Golf simulator
A dedicated program of services available, including:
– Wellness concierge to assist in scheduling personal training, spa treatments, beauty treatments, and nutritional coaching
– Wellness-focused food and beverage service for healthy nutrition throughout the day
|Line||Beds||Baths||Sqft(int)||Sqft(ext)||Sqft total||M2 (int)||M2 (ext)||M2 (Total)|
The Residences at 1428 Brickell Prices
No information available yet
Brickell Condo Buildings
Have questions? Need advice?
Our team of real estate experts are available to help you with anything you need. Whether you’re interested in buying, renting or selling a home, we're here for you 24/7. Give us a call today (305) 695-8257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Stein, PA
Global Luxury Realty
+1 (305) 695-8257
Get in Touch
JOSH STEIN REALTOR
Global Luxury Realty, LLC
1688 Meridian Ave
MIami Beach, FL 33139
+1 (305) 695-8257