1001 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33130
Brickell Flatiron is one of the tallest buildings in Miami’s financial district and a crusading inspiration for the cultural revival of the district.
This 65-story curvilinear tower rises above Biscayne Bay on the southern end of the city’s urban center. With easy access to I-95, the Miami Beach bridges and the entertainment of downtown Miami, Brickell Flatiron is easily a first choice for anyone looking to be in the heart of the action.
Josh Stein is more excited than ever to offer residences at Brickell Flatiron. Built in 2007, but up to 2014 standards, the building has something many do not: a true rooftop pool.
While many Miami skyscraper residences have amenity decks, this one has a true sky-top rec space. There’s a pool, fitness center and yoga studio, all with 360 views of the city and the bay.
There are other perks of living at Brickell Flatiron that go beyond many other condominiums: The elevators are extra fast, WiFi is available throughout the building, including on the rooftop, and it features a unique “Brickell Flatiron Link” — concierge service available in every residence. Additionally, each residence is appointed with state-of-the art appliances and designer features.
Residence Features at Brickell Flatiron:
• 9-foot, 6-inch high ceilings in Tower Residences; 10-foot, 6-inch high ceilings in Penthouses
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
• Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views
Amenities at Brickell Flatiron:
• Sky Terrace with landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck, and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology
• Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
• Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop Spa and Fitness Center with Pilates/yoga and aerobics studio, and private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and women’s locker rooms
• Ground-level Restaurants and Retail Boutiques
• Children’s Play Area and Game Room
• State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
• Lobby area Bar
• Private Storage available
• Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
• Fully-managed household services upon request
• Dedicated High-speed Elevators
• 24-hour Concierge, valet, and Doorman services
Stop by and say hello.
+1 (305) 695-8257
Josh Stein Realtor
1688 Meridian Avenue,
Miami Beach, FL 33139
We'll get right back to you!
Follow us and see what's happening!